Armanshahr Foundation is an independent non-profit citizens’ organisation that is not affiliated to any economic, political, religious, and ethnic groups or any government. We strive to create the proper channels to fulfil social and popular demands for democracy, human rights, justice and rule of law as well as to take cultural initiatives and publish books to help shape the collective consciousness of the citizens. Armanshahr Foundation also aims to achieve solidarity, progress and peace through exchanges of ideas and dialogue at the heart of Asia.
Armanshahr Foundation /OPEN ASIA: Independent citizens bringing together progressive minds and action benefiting a culture of human rights, democratic values, women’s empowerment and justice.
Armanshahr is a member of the International Federation for Human Rights-FIDH
- A Region at Risk: The Human Dimensions of Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific
- Turkey Bars Entry To Thousands Of Suspected IS Supporters From Ex-Soviet Republics
- Peaceful Societies – Where Are They?
- What Is ‘Femonationalism’?
- Adilur Rahman Khan; Prominent human rights defender detained ahead of death penalty conference
- Nabeel Rajab sentenced to two years in jail
- Afghanistan CAMPAIGN AGAINST NOT NAMING WOMEN’S NAMES LAUNCHED
- Tajikistan and Central Asia’s Culture Wars