Armanshahr Foundation is an independent non-profit citizens’ organisation that is not affiliated to any economic, political, religious, and ethnic groups or any government. We strive to create the proper channels to fulfil social and popular demands for democracy, human rights, justice and rule of law as well as to take cultural initiatives and publish books to help shape the collective consciousness of the citizens. Armanshahr Foundation also aims to achieve solidarity, progress and peace through exchanges of ideas and dialogue at the heart of Asia.
Armanshahr Foundation /OPEN ASIA: Independent citizens bringing together progressive minds and action benefiting a culture of human rights, democratic values, women’s empowerment and justice.
Armanshahr is a member of the International Federation for Human Rights-FIDH
- Palestine Retold: Palestine’s Tragic Anniversaries Are Not Only About Remembrance
- Resisting Donald Trump’s Violence Strategically
- UN chief’s envoy to Afghanistan meets Hekmatyar
- Q&A: Iran’s presidential election 2017
- More than Malnutrition: Famine as Social Crisis
- Rouhani Wins Re-election in Iran by a Wide Margin
- Confronting the Use of Child Soldiers in Iraq
- Thousands of Afghan children face acute malnutrition amid ‘unprecedented’ displacement