Armanshahr Foundation is an independent non-profit citizens’ organisation that is not affiliated to any economic, political, religious, and ethnic groups or any government. We strive to create the proper channels to fulfil social and popular demands for democracy, human rights, justice and rule of law as well as to take cultural initiatives and publish books to help shape the collective consciousness of the citizens. Armanshahr Foundation also aims to achieve solidarity, progress and peace through exchanges of ideas and dialogue at the heart of Asia.
Armanshahr Foundation /OPEN ASIA: Independent citizens bringing together progressive minds and action benefiting a culture of human rights, democratic values, women’s empowerment and justice.
Armanshahr is a member of the International Federation for Human Rights-FIDH
- 4 March marks the 7th International Open Data Day
- BOOKS THAT CHANGED WRITERS’ LIVES
- The future of the International Criminal Court is in question, and that’s bad news for women
- Commentary: China’s expanding security role in Afghanistan
- Going backwards: The death penalty in Southeast Asia
- HRC34: statement on torture by the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty
- Three Important Lessons Behind the Recent News Emerging from Afghanistan
- Depression Rampant Among Afghan Women