Armanshahr Foundation is an independent non-profit citizens’ organisation that is not affiliated to any economic, political, religious, and ethnic groups or any government. We strive to create the proper channels to fulfil social and popular demands for democracy, human rights, justice and rule of law as well as to take cultural initiatives and publish books to help shape the collective consciousness of the citizens. Armanshahr Foundation also aims to achieve solidarity, progress and peace through exchanges of ideas and dialogue at the heart of Asia.
Armanshahr Foundation /OPEN ASIA: Independent citizens bringing together progressive minds and action benefiting a culture of human rights, democratic values, women’s empowerment and justice.
Armanshahr is a member of the International Federation for Human Rights-FIDH
- Macron’s Calais Visit Should Lead to Change for Migrants
- C.I.A. Names the ‘Dark Prince’ to Run Iran Operations
- Award-winning Iranian film director Asghar Farhadi: Watching the foundations crumble
- Children increasingly used as weapons of war, Unicef warns
- The Secular Conception of Greater Khorasan
- The State of the Empire in the Age of Trumpism
- Violence Against Women is Fundamentally About Power
- Children of Stones