Armanshahr Foundation /OPEN ASIA: Independent citizens bringing together progressive minds and action benefiting a culture of human rights, democratic values, women’s empowerment and justice.
Armanshahr is a member of the International Federation for Human Rights-FIDH
- A Region at Risk: The Human Dimensions of Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific
- Turkey Bars Entry To Thousands Of Suspected IS Supporters From Ex-Soviet Republics
- Peaceful Societies – Where Are They?
- What Is ‘Femonationalism’?
- Adilur Rahman Khan; Prominent human rights defender detained ahead of death penalty conference
- Nabeel Rajab sentenced to two years in jail
- Afghanistan CAMPAIGN AGAINST NOT NAMING WOMEN’S NAMES LAUNCHED
- Tajikistan and Central Asia’s Culture Wars