War after war, we say never again.
Enough is enough.
17 July – A day to unite for justice
International Justice Day unites all those who wish to support justice, promote victims’ rights, and help prevent crimes that threaten the peace, security and well-being of the world.
What can you do?
- Write an article, blog post or press release about the need for justice where you are.
- Hold or attend an event (see below) promoting awareness of the ICC and international justice system.
- Share this page and the IJD video War after War.
- Email your elected representative.
Call on your government to:
1. Make international justice truly global
2. Strengthen the International Criminal Court
3. Improve state support for the Rome Statute