This page offers links to various sources of information on women’s issues. They are both government and non-government sources in several languages and have been compiled on an impartial basis. The International Women’s Network of Armanshahr Foundation does not take any responsibility for the content of the following websites. If you do not see your website’s URL on this page, send it to us to help us expand its scope.
Armanshahr Foundation /OPEN ASIA: Independent citizens bringing together progressive minds and action benefiting a culture of human rights, democratic values, women’s empowerment and justice.
Armanshahr is a member of the International Federation for Human Rights-FIDH
- 4 March marks the 7th International Open Data Day
- BOOKS THAT CHANGED WRITERS’ LIVES
- The future of the International Criminal Court is in question, and that’s bad news for women
- Commentary: China’s expanding security role in Afghanistan
- Going backwards: The death penalty in Southeast Asia
- HRC34: statement on torture by the World Coalition Against the Death Penalty
- Three Important Lessons Behind the Recent News Emerging from Afghanistan
- Depression Rampant Among Afghan Women