This page offers links to various sources of information on women’s issues. They are both government and non-government sources in several languages and have been compiled on an impartial basis. The International Women’s Network of Armanshahr Foundation does not take any responsibility for the content of the following websites. If you do not see your website’s URL on this page, send it to us to help us expand its scope.
Armanshahr Foundation /OPEN ASIA: Independent citizens bringing together progressive minds and action benefiting a culture of human rights, democratic values, women’s empowerment and justice.
Armanshahr is a member of the International Federation for Human Rights-FIDH
- Palestine Retold: Palestine’s Tragic Anniversaries Are Not Only About Remembrance
- Resisting Donald Trump’s Violence Strategically
- UN chief’s envoy to Afghanistan meets Hekmatyar
- Q&A: Iran’s presidential election 2017
- More than Malnutrition: Famine as Social Crisis
- Rouhani Wins Re-election in Iran by a Wide Margin
- Confronting the Use of Child Soldiers in Iraq
- Thousands of Afghan children face acute malnutrition amid ‘unprecedented’ displacement